In Progress Hide comments I've replied to does not work very well (Android TubeBuddy app)

kunicross

TubeBuddy User
I noticed that the "Hide comments I've replied to"
Does not work very well in the Android TubeBuddy app, comments are still shown after I put in a reply.

A point might be if I replied in the creator studio app, but since I can't give likes or hearts in the tubebuddy app I do need them both.

One question - does the hide functionality in the tubebuddy app only apply to the app or also to the channel itself?

Yeah I'm having the same issue. I've tried on multiple devices, some are hiding the comments I've replied to, some are showing the comments I've replied to, and most won't load up any older comments that I haven't replied to. I'm guessing this is something they're working on at the moment. I haven't had it working correctly on any app, android or iOS for a month now. Deleting the apps and reinstalling didn't fix anything. I've logged the reports from each device as well.

The hide functionality also applies to the channel itself if you're meaning the desktop version of tubebuddy?

OP
OP
kunicross

kunicross

TubeBuddy User
Yeah I'm having the same issue. I've tried on multiple devices, some are hiding the comments I've replied to, some are showing the comments I've replied to, and most won't load up any older comments that I haven't replied to. I'm guessing this is something they're working on at the moment. I haven't had it working correctly on any app, android or iOS for a month now. Deleting the apps and reinstalling didn't fix anything. I've logged the reports from each device as well.

The hide functionality also applies to the channel itself if you're meaning the desktop version of tubebuddy?
I wanted to know if I hide the comments for everyone watching the video or just for me inside the app. (if it's the first one that would not make it a viable workaround)

I think what makes the problem a bit more severe is, that the tubebuddy app does not allow you to see the responses to the comment (that would maybe help in more than this instance)

@Andrew thanks for forwarding the issue