YouTube News HELP please! Youtube account has been suspended

Emi ToysReview

New User
Last night as every Monday we posted our new video and what a surprise this morning that our YouTube account has been suspended due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.
This is COMPLETELY weird because we had ZERO strikes or warnings before.
After appealing the suspension we got a a reply this afternoon saying that they have decided to keep my account suspended based on the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
I asked for more details to know which specific policy or guideline I violated and the answer is that I cannot submit a 2nd appeal and that my channel will remain suspended.
Any idea what else I can do to recover it?
Anyone knows if this suspension is in reality a termination?
My son is very frustrated because his channel is no longer up...

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Last night as every Monday we posted our new video and what a surprise this morning that our YouTube account has been suspended due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.
This is COMPLETELY weird because we had ZERO strikes or warnings before.
After appealing the suspension we got a a reply this afternoon saying that they have decided to keep my account suspended based on the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
I asked for more details to know which specific policy or guideline I violated and the answer is that I cannot submit a 2nd appeal and that my channel will remain suspended.
Any idea what else I can do to recover it?
Anyone knows if this suspension is in reality a termination?
My son is very frustrated because his channel is no longer up...
Moved to YT discussion. Can you link your channel?

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Some people on Twitter where able to help in the past, I think youtube creators but can't recall correctly - best search the forum there had been a couple of similar threads before.

If your son is a minor that could be a point but you'll have to read the community guidelines on that topic.

Paul

TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
Subscriber Goal
Some people on Twitter where able to help in the past, I think youtube creators but can't recall correctly - best search the forum there had been a couple of similar threads before.

If your son is a minor that could be a point but you'll have to read the community guidelines on that topic.
Yes, @TeamYouTube on Twitter seems pretty responsive for most issues.

OP
OP
Emi ToysReview

Emi ToysReview

New User
Hi Andrew, yes, my channel was https://youtube.com/emitoysreview
And about my soon being a minor I don't think that was the reason for suspension because there are a lot of channels from kids. Ryan Toys for example. I also had a disclaimer saying my channel was managed by an adult.
Thanks

StarrSales

New User
I have had the same problem. My YouTube account Lady_veteran@yahoo.com got suspended without warning. As a result, I lost everything I had. I would really like to talk to someone about this. Why can't I talk to a human? YouTube is acting like a bully on the playground and I don't like it at all!