Seeking Advice Big doubt I would have each video

Dronelander

Newbie Member
Hi guys, few of my videos, compared to the total, are rocking thanks to the combination Tags/description/title but now, I've a video with to many green tags, more than 500 characters...

What is your advice? which one I'll keep? Had already searched for tag rank to check which one is more popular and which one no but now, I'm in bottleneck.

Attachments

Damon

TubeBuddy User
Hmm, usually in that situation, I do the following:

1. Cut out the worst performing keywords based on the weighted score in TB.
2. I hyperfocus on the 5 to 8 keywords that best align with that specific video.
3. Use the extra keywords for future videos. Always save keywords in the Tags List feature. That way it's copy/paste for future videos, and you can custom pick the best 5 to 8 keywords for each specific video.that

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hmm, usually in that situation, I do the following:

1. Cut out the worst performing keywords based on the weighted score in TB.
2. I hyperfocus on the 5 to 8 keywords that best align with that specific video.
3. Use the extra keywords for future videos. Always save keywords in the Tags List feature. That way it's copy/paste for future videos, and you can custom pick the best 5 to 8 keywords for each specific video.that
To add to this i also look at the search result numbers and how far am I? Is it something more searched than other tags? if so I would add that. Highly searched and ranking is very important more so than ranking one with maybe 1,800 results. Always look at the data :D