TubeBuddy I got an invitation to join Ping Network Bangladesh

TheIdiotReviewer

Newbie Member
Hi guys,

a Network call Ping Network Bangladesh sent me an invitation to join them.. Anyone here a member of Ping Network Bangladesh? Do they actually help your channel growth? It's quite tempting to join them as they arent contract bond and but if they dont actually help your channel growth, then it's no point joining them...

Thanks.

Aaron

goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys,

a Network call Ping Network Bangladesh sent me an invitation to join them.. Anyone here a member of Ping Network Bangladesh? Do they actually help your channel growth? It's quite tempting to join them as they arent contract bond and but if they dont actually help your channel growth, then it's no point joining them...

Thanks.
No network will grow you, especially not a small channel. They will give you tools to grow yourself, but you could do that on your own generally anyway.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
No network will grow you, especially not a small channel. They will give you tools to grow yourself, but you could do that on your own generally anyway.
This is crucial!

I would say stay far away from MCNs based in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan in general.
I also agree with this! If you are considering it try to get a network in the same area you are in!

Haunted Dark

New User
I had gotten an invitation from them a while back as well. They never felt attractive or comfortable for me to join with them. I didn't see too much that I could really benefit from them. I wouldn't partner with them in my opinion.