Question What is your next video going to be?

BraveStarrTG

Newbie Member
I'm a little torn right now. I have a few ideas on videos I wanna start working on and others that will have to wait a bit for certain reasons. My problem is this website has been the greatest thing to happen to me since I started my YT channel and decided to dedicate myself to it but now that I have all this info that can help improve my channel plus all the new people I have met with awesome channels I am finding myself wanting to do videos I wanted to do before but couldn't because of limitations and now don't know what to do. I'm scared of changing my channel from the gaming channel I started to a mixed channel with multiple types of videos. I'm afraid of scaring off people because I may provide one kind of video they like but may not be interested in the other videos. But I feel inspired to try making all kinds of videos, videos i believe can be not only entertaining but useful as well.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I'm a little torn right now. I have a few ideas on videos I wanna start working on and others that will have to wait a bit for certain reasons. My problem is this website has been the greatest thing to happen to me since I started my YT channel and decided to dedicate myself to it but now that I have all this info that can help improve my channel plus all the new people I have met with awesome channels I am finding myself wanting to do videos I wanted to do before but couldn't because of limitations and now don't know what to do. I'm scared of changing my channel from the gaming channel I started to a mixed channel with multiple types of videos. I'm afraid of scaring off people because I may provide one kind of video they like but may not be interested in the other videos. But I feel inspired to try making all kinds of videos, videos i believe can be not only entertaining but useful as well.
I would make a new channel, that way it doesn't hurt what you've already built! It's what I did, and I love it for it! I have the personal and gaming, and they both have their own unique audiences!