• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Question What is your next video going to be?

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
I'm a little torn right now. I have a few ideas on videos I wanna start working on and others that will have to wait a bit for certain reasons. My problem is this website has been the greatest thing to happen to me since I started my YT channel and decided to dedicate myself to it but now that I have all this info that can help improve my channel plus all the new people I have met with awesome channels I am finding myself wanting to do videos I wanted to do before but couldn't because of limitations and now don't know what to do. I'm scared of changing my channel from the gaming channel I started to a mixed channel with multiple types of videos. I'm afraid of scaring off people because I may provide one kind of video they like but may not be interested in the other videos. But I feel inspired to try making all kinds of videos, videos i believe can be not only entertaining but useful as well.

Reactions: Andrew
OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I'm a little torn right now. I have a few ideas on videos I wanna start working on and others that will have to wait a bit for certain reasons. My problem is this website has been the greatest thing to happen to me since I started my YT channel and decided to dedicate myself to it but now that I have all this info that can help improve my channel plus all the new people I have met with awesome channels I am finding myself wanting to do videos I wanted to do before but couldn't because of limitations and now don't know what to do. I'm scared of changing my channel from the gaming channel I started to a mixed channel with multiple types of videos. I'm afraid of scaring off people because I may provide one kind of video they like but may not be interested in the other videos. But I feel inspired to try making all kinds of videos, videos i believe can be not only entertaining but useful as well.
I would make a new channel, that way it doesn't hurt what you've already built! It's what I did, and I love it for it! I have the personal and gaming, and they both have their own unique audiences!

Reactions: BraveStarrTG

Beanie Draws

a long tutorial on Indo-Venom. It's long overdue, my own fault. It's a drag trying to edit 4 hours of footage into something consumable. But it's what the kids want. Other than a Christmas video, I'm also going to be pumping out a few godzilla related videos thanks the the new trailer release.
Well, at least I did finish those videos haha! Next plan is either a Carnotaurus video, spinosaurus vs indoraptor (more likely to get views) or focusing on a video that’s been on the back burner for a while, mosasaurus vs megalodon,

the “big” project I’ve been working on is an episode for minecraft for my gaming channel. It’s been a challenge deciding what footage to include and what to lose for story purposes.

I’ve recorded a few of my thumbnail making processes, so while they’re my least priority right now, I’ll be editing them and releasing them on a new channel too.