YouTube News What is your next video going to be?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I want my next video to be how to set up an efficient film space, and then how to build your own website from YouTube! What about yourself? Let us know!

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
Next I shoot will be traveling from Texas back home to the Philippines. Next one I edit... not sure. I have tons of footage from the last 2 months (US visit) and have posted nothing the whole time I was gone. Well "nothing" as in ONE check in vid just saying I was still alive ha ha
Zoo, family, shopping, arboretum, Texas State Fair, nature walks... too many to choose from....

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Next I shoot will be traveling from Texas back home to the Philippines. Next one I edit... not sure. I have tons of footage from the last 2 months (US visit) and have posted nothing the whole time I was gone. Well "nothing" as in ONE check in vid just saying I was still alive ha ha
Zoo, family, shopping, arboretum, Texas State Fair, nature walks... too many to choose from....
The zoo is super searchable, the texas state fair is too, the name of the nature walks! All really good helpful content that can be made that hits your core audience too!

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
No kidding! You have magic keywords that I only dream of! Texas state fair vlog is like keyword phrase of the year! I never find keywords like that. all mine are such low search volume, and, man, you have a gold mine of stuff that hasn't been tapped at all.

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Looking forward to that website video Andrew!

I want to try to compare pictures between the Huawei Mate 20 pro and a older smartphone (Sony Xperia XZ) build a rig to mount them side by side on the tripod but I need another smartphone holder and something to simulate movement in a studio environment. (ordered one of those drinking birds, hope it moves fast enough, a metronome was my other idea)

Well then I have a couple of rants about nitpicky small stuff I want to make and a test for a wireless charger and so on and so on.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Looking forward to that website video Andrew!

I want to try to compare pictures between the Huawei Mate 20 pro and a older smartphone (Sony Xperia XZ) build a rig to mount them side by side on the tripod but I need another smartphone holder and something to simulate movement in a studio environment. (ordered one of those drinking birds, hope it moves fast enough, a metronome was my other idea)

Well then I have a couple of rants about nitpicky small stuff I want to make and a test for a wireless charger and so on and so on.
That sounds like a GREAT video! :D I love in depth stuff like that!

Otto Oome

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It will be about checking your Channels watchtime for the last 365 days
With the old Creator Studio and with the new Studio.
It will be in Dutch but the video will have English subtitles.

Last edited:

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
Gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
Not sure might do a car show year in review. I know I need to review this new cell phone car mount so maybe that. Just a little unmotivated just had to ship my Canon 80D for repair/service. Crossing fingers the quote does not break me.

Beanie Draws

a long tutorial on Indo-Venom. It's long overdue, my own fault. It's a drag trying to edit 4 hours of footage into something consumable. But it's what the kids want. Other than a Christmas video, I'm also going to be pumping out a few godzilla related videos thanks the the new trailer release.