TubeBuddy Little Holiday

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Just recently got married so i had a little break from youtube no videos or ANY social media. This din't effect my stats too much i carried on getting a steady stream of subs and views.

This week was my return so i did 2 videos this week and the first one i posted ranked AMAZING for such a short and not very content filled video it seems a holiday makes your fans miss you sooo much they all can't wait to see your first upload in a while.

If your starting to feel a little burnt out have a break your come back with more energy and i think my fans missed me making them want my videos more.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Just recently got married so i had a little break from youtube no videos or ANY social media. This din't effect my stats too much i carried on getting a steady stream of subs and views.

This week was my return so i did 2 videos this week and the first one i posted ranked AMAZING for such a short and not very content filled video it seems a holiday makes your fans miss you sooo much they all can't wait to see your first upload in a while.

If your starting to feel a little burnt out have a break your come back with more energy and i think my fans missed me making them want my videos more.
Awesome to know, and glad to hear you got a chance to re-charge!