Suggested Bulk card should be added..

Hiiii guys,,,
It'd be cool if it was possible to select, say, an entire series of videos, and be able to add a single card (or more) which are new but don't come from a template.
For example, I would like to add a card to the very beginning of all of my rimworld let's play episodes directing people to the first video of the series, just in case they happen to find a random episode of the series.

Thanks,,...
____________________________________________________________________________________

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hiiii guys,,,
It'd be cool if it was possible to select, say, an entire series of videos, and be able to add a single card (or more) which are new but don't come from a template.
For example, I would like to add a card to the very beginning of all of my rimworld let's play episodes directing people to the first video of the series, just in case they happen to find a random episode of the series.

Thanks,,...
____________________________________________________________________________________
This is already a feature! Just go ahead and select the card you want added from an existing upload, and then select the videos you want to add it to! Learn more here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llMep6_-ijY