The keyword is "Gears of War 4 New Weapon Skins"

It has a Good score of 61/100

Moderate search volume

Low Competition (Unweighted)

Very Low Optimization Strength

It's the first tag in the videos tag list

I'm looking at the results page in it has me at rank 20 :s

but no one on the results page has that exact keyword phrase in their title :s

The yellow highlighter also doesn't highlight the whole title in the video for some reason but it does for the description? It skips "Of" and "Skin" in the title

This is strange >.<

I'm on Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 on Windows 10

I'm on Tubebuddy version v1.45.251

keyword.png
keyword2.png
keyword1.png

Last edited:

Damon

TubeBuddy User
1. What is your weighted score? Weighted helps predict your ability to rank compared to other channel's performance. The unweighted score won't help you figure out how well you video will do. Focus on the weighted score.

2. How many videos do you have for this set of keywords phrases? It takes more than one video. Try about three videos on the rare skins. Also concentrate on fewer keywords phrases in your tags. Just get 5 to 8 keywords phrases, and tagret the ones you are ranking for, then go as deeply as you can with them, focusing on the weighted keyword phrases even if they have lower search volume.

3. Get your videos ranked on the lower search volume keywords where you channel has the best chance of ranking on nearly every keyword phrase.

4. Also you aren't including every keyword phrase in your description. I don't know why people ignore that. You have to write a blog post in your description with every keywords in your tags written in prose just like a blog post. That's why you only need to focus on 5 to 8 keyword phrases. If you have 3 to 5 videos on just that 5 to 8 keyword phrases, then move on to the next set of keyword phrases such as gear unlocked or whatever, you'd own those lower volumes phrases, and work you way up to ranking on the bigger keywords phrases.

5. People look for highly specific things these days. The more your videos answer those questions, the more you will gain momentum over time.

6. In other words, go for the low-hanging fruit. That way you'll have something to eat, Then take the seeds from the low hanging fruit to plant your own orchard. Think strategically.

Last edited:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
1. What is your weighted score? Weighted helps predict your ability to rank compared to other channel's performance. The unweighted score won't help you figure out how well you video will do. Focus on the weighted score.

2. How many videos do you have for this set of keywords phrases? It takes more than one video. Try about three videos on the rare skins. Also concentrate on fewer keywords phrases in your tags. Just get 5 to 8 keywords phrases, and tagret the ones you are ranking for, then go as deeply as you can with them, focusing on the weighted keyword phrases even if they have lower search volume.

3. Get your videos ranked on the lower search volume keywords where you channel has the best chance of ranking on nearly every keyword phrase.

4. Also you aren't including every keyword phrase in your description. I don't know why people ignore that. You have to write a blog post in your description with every keywords in your tags written in prose just like a blog post. That's why you only need to focus on 5 to 8 keyword phrases. If you have 3 to 5 videos on just that 3 to 8 keyword phrases, then move on to the next set of keyword phrases such as gear unlocked or whatever, you'd own those lower volumes phrases, and work you way up to ranking on the bigger keywords phrases.

5. People look for highly specific things these days. The more your videos answer those questions, the more you will gain momentum over time.

6. In other words, go for the low-hanging fruit. That way you'll have something to eat, Then take the seeds from the low hanging fruit to plant your own orchard. Think strategically.
Great general advice here!

OP will pass this along to the team!