What was your first successful video that really took off?

Gamernoex

New User
This is my first successful video!
It has got 1800+views!
Check it out,you would never regret,really funny!

Stephen

New User

This is my closest video to a hit, even though it's around only 500 views.
I'm still hoping for that one runaway success haha.

EvelynVail

New User
Subscriber Goal
Has to be my Yuri on Ice!!! AMV. Though its just over 2k it's so far my best vid view. So far everything else is building up slowly

Chillville Vlogs

New User
Subscriber Goal
The video that really took my channel to 100 subs was my Lip Sync Challenge video. In this video, I was imitating how turnt up Black choirs be. I think this one took me to the next level because I sing the ABC's in a gospel format! I really went out of my typical character to create this video but I had a ball creating it! I hope you all enjoy!

Jazz Williams

New User
Subscriber Goal
This video was the first vlog that I posted on my channel to launch it, it quickly took off after I uploaded it. There are things the need improvement. But I am learning along the way. In this video I went with my grandpa to drop something off to a friend.

angelena ally

New User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey guys! This video was a surprise it was my first DIY video ever. For it to hit over a 1000 views on it was amazing...Another is coming up sharply. Its a fun DIY video you and you toddler in potty training

MikeyKnowsHow

New User
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
This video comes to mind when I think about what vid has gotten the most attention that I have uploaded. To think of it it was a run and gun type shoot, I was concerned with any random person sneaking up behind me while I was flying my drone (which never happened) then to see that its been the most watched video is crazy because barely any thought went into the shoot.

xingcat

TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
Subscriber Goal
This one is from about 2 years ago, and it's the video that will probably hit 100K views first. I get more views and revenue from it still every month than I do anything new on my channel.

Chase Charaba

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I never thought in a million years that this would end up being my most-viewed video on my channel, and let me explain why.

When I made the video, it was probably one of my best yet (although I now think it's awful and wish it wasn't my most-viewed video). However, it just never took off. I uploaded it in August 2016 and within a month it got about 50 views. Nothing too crazy there, so I just moved on from it and kept going with new videos.

It reached 100 views in January 2017, so it was still getting views, but once again it didn't really standout. HOWEVER, it reached 200 by March, 300 by April, 400 by May, 600 by the start of June (just last month), and now it's at more than 1200 views.

It shows up in search results for the lake really well, but I never thought it would take off nearly a YEAR after I uploaded it. I guess I always thought you could only have a successful video if it got immediate traction and attention. I guess not.

It's my only video so far to reach 1000 views, so I guess it's the only one of mine to take off.

PhotoJoseph

New User

This wasn't technically the first, but this is my most successful video. (There was one that took off before, but this one flew past it). I do a live show every weekday on photography, videography, live streaming, drones, and/or anything else that uses a lens. This video is one of the main reasons why, (along with using TubeBuddy), my channel has grown almost 10x larger in the past 7months (from 800 to closing in on 8K).

12Breacher

New User
Subscriber Goal
Our first video to "take off" was this MechWarrior music/game play. It was really cool to hit over 1K for the first time.

starchris

New User
zipcodespostal.com
Subscriber Goal
My first successfu video that really took off is a video i did about Popular Boxer "Anthony joshua net worth, biography cars and salary 2017". till now its still my highest watched video.

BrooketotheAshley

New User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
One of the few videos to really take off so far is my "Let's Make a Kotatsu | How To | DIY" video. I filmed it when I moved into my new apartment so I had no furniture and I had little to no lighting lol. I'm still shocked about how much it grows daily.