YouTube News YouTube Live for Interviewing

CaptainTime

New User
TubeBuddy User
captaintime.com
Subscriber Goal
I have been interviewing people online, getting them to share their productivity tips with my viewers. I use Zoom which works great for this.

Has anyone used YouTube Live for interviewing? I was wondering if there might be a benefit to doing the interviews in YouTube Live instead of recording in Zoom, editing and uploading to YouTube later.

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Personally, I would use YouTube simply because I know it and it would be easiest for me. Also, you could use Discord for the interview bit. You can do VoIP calls and video calls that way. Not sure about multiple people when it comes to video call though...
But you can record the interview on Discord using OBS or any screen recorder. Idk how different that would be from Zoom though.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I have been interviewing people online, getting them to share their productivity tips with my viewers. I use Zoom which works great for this.

Has anyone used YouTube Live for interviewing? I was wondering if there might be a benefit to doing the interviews in YouTube Live instead of recording in Zoom, editing and uploading to YouTube later.
Dusty porter does this! He uses the live as a behind the scenes, and then posts the stream as a podcast :)

Here is one he did with Dee Nimmin

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDIQ-jklhMg