YouTube News Why does it take forever to get subs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEVO

New User
Subscriber Goal
I don't want to come off as that person who is putting in no work and is complaining about having no subscribers, because that isn't me. I really just want to see that people are enjoying my channel and it makes me happy to see numbers rise, now I know I shouldn't get caught up in numbers and it's stupid but it's also frustrating when you put all of your work into videos and they get no views, even after so many tag methods and using keywords, and you gain one subscriber or two a week. Maybe I'm getting greedy and there will be a day where if I keep grinding one of my videos will blow up and take off, but I'm stuck at 25 subscribers and I wanna reach at least 100, I think everyone has been at a point where they feel discouraged after putting in effort and receiving no rewards. I'm not begging for subscribers but I just want people to check my channel out maybe give me some feedback tell me possibly what I'm doing wrong? or maybe it just isn't the time and one day my videos will get discovered and my channel will bloom!

Last edited by a moderator:
as someone with 21k i feel as tho i might be able to help you a little bit,something ive learned is if your looking to grow, go for views, subscribers are people who are important yes but YouTube barely notifies them just because they are subscribers. to grow if your a small channel you need to look for small niches, i used to do lcpdfr videos but because its so competitive you have to be lucky to break out and get ahead, instead i started making videos on another game i play called hearts of iron and started growing again. my tips for gaining subs and views is look for small niches with big followings that big YouTubes haven't over saturated, also dont make videos just because you want to grow, do the video because you want to. if you force it viewers will detect you dont wanna do it, kinda like at Walmart when you ask for help and the guys ask how can he help you while making you feel like your talking to a robot. just remember look for not competitive niches, make the video because you want to and the people will come good luck

OP
OP
ZEVO

ZEVO

New User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it, I will take the advice and yeah hopefully I grow!

EplxPro

New User
Im in the same boat. look at impressions. how many people come to your channel? How man people comment? how many like or dislike? how long do they stay if they do come to the channel? it all adds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.