YouTube News Hiding subs

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm usually suspicious of people who have their subs hidden. I suspect they might have a high sub count but a low view rate and that's why they're hiding it. Or they've done some sub4sub and [go back to the last sentence]. If you do have a fanbase, it is nice to see for them to see how many subs you have as they'd like to celebrate the milestone with you.

Other than that, the views usually tells me what's up anyways even without the sub count lol

OP
OP
EplxPro

EplxPro

New User
I'm usually suspicious of people who have their subs hidden. I suspect they might have a high sub count but a low view rate and that's why they're hiding it. Or they've done some sub4sub and [go back to the last sentence]. If you do have a fanbase, it is nice to see for them to see how many subs you have as they'd like to celebrate the milestone with you.

Other than that, the views usually tells me what's up anyways even without the sub count lol
I never thought about it that way. I was just hiding the fact that I had only 20 subs and maybe trying to run away from that.

jjaaxxthelegend

New User
I never thought about it that way. I was just hiding the fact that I had only 20 subs and maybe trying to run away from that.
I dont think you should hide from it at all- 20 subs means 20 people take time to watch your stuff and thats pretty cool :)
Just have fun doing what you do and the subs will come ( and if they dont your still having fun) thats my motto