Suggested best practices viewed from "my videos" page

I'm looking to suggest the addition of best practices at a glance on the "my videos" page nothing fancy but next to the Tubebuddy drop menu it would be nice if each video included "x/y best practices completed"I've included photos to show what I mean
Sketch332.png
this text
Sketch333.png
in the above box for each video

This would be great for me as I work on multiple videos at a time while raising 3 kids so I often forget where I'm at with each video, this functionality would speed up my ability to continue from where I left off.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I'm looking to suggest the addition of best practices at a glance on the "my videos" page nothing fancy but next to the Tubebuddy drop menu it would be nice if each video included "x/y best practices completed"I've included photos to show what I mean
View attachment 1672 this text View attachment 1673 in the above box for each video

This would be great for me as I work on multiple videos at a time while raising 3 kids so I often forget where I'm at with each video, this functionality would speed up my ability to continue from where I left off.
I see how this can be useful! Will tag @Phil and @Eric