Official Click Through Rate Was Released!

Do you like the new information?

• Total voters

CJ Nerf

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
This page is epic andrew really lets you adjust your thumbnails if they are not doing well i love it

AllVisuals4U

New User
Discovered it last week! Great insight in how your videos performing including recommended percentage. Curious when the new YouTube studio will be no beta anymore!

Scott Fichter

TubeBuddy User
www.bluefoxcreative.com
Subscriber Goal
Guys, per DragonNate's comment, YT has already changed the navigation. You have to click Analytics > Reach Viewers

Wondering how to post your own stats here.

Step #1 do a screen grab and save the file
Step #2 Upload it here. There are many free image hosting services this one is simple, fast and free.
Step #3 Grab the link MAGAimg shows you.
Step #4 post it by clicking the little scenery icon to the right of the smiley face icon listed above
Step #5 add the image URL

Paul

TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
Subscriber Goal
That's a good Click-through rate @Scott Fichter.:cool:
Guys, per DragonNate's comment, YT has already changed the navigation. You have to click Analytics > Reach Viewers

Wondering how to post your own stats here.

Step #1 do a screen grab and save the file
Step #2 Upload it here. There are many free image hosting services this one is simple, fast and free.
Step #3 Grab the link MAGAimg shows you.
Step #4 post it by clicking the little scenery icon to the right of the smiley face icon listed above
Step #5 add the image URL

EV Nick

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
since this post my figures have got higher click threw but lower watch times, however that could be linked to this month me posting shorter videos