Official Click Through Rate Was Released!

Do you like the new information?

• Total voters

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Everyone!

YouTube announced here: Click Me!

That click through rate is here! And if you have access to the creator studio beta! You may have it! Just head to the new creator studio, select analytics:

YouTube CTR.png

This now shows EVEN MORE information on how people found you, If you have access make sure to read the I or more information bubble, near each stat!

What are your thoughts on this?

Do you have access!

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
I do have that page - I will have to check it out. I have been looking at the beta and really like the analytics. They either are showing us more, or it is just organized better. The analytics was already great. Just for that, I am really liking the beta.

A while back I noticed how much of my views come from recommended. I get almost nothing from search.
Not real sure what 5.7% click through means, but the 57.9% from YouTube recommending your content is what I have had for a while.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I do have that page - I will have to check it out. I have been looking at the beta and really like the analytics. They either are showing us more, or it is just organized better. The analytics was already great. Just for that, I am really liking the beta.

A while back I noticed how much of my views come from recommended. I get almost nothing from search.
Not real sure what 5.7% click through means, but the 57.9% from YouTube recommending your content is what I have had for a while.
Not everyone has it, but I hope they do soon! It's great to know the information!

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
I am still trying to make heads or tails of all of it... I do really like the analytics of the beta.
I have really been trying to get my retention up (too bad there is no pill for that ha ha). My main channel is doing ok. My new channel is about a week old, so the analytics are not quite there, but what is there is not too bad. Somehow the retention is like 45%. "They" say 50% is good. My main channel is 36% but that is better than it has been. Making longer vids has helped.

My main channel
Tito Tim.JPG

My new channel (a week old - 29 subs)
Next Step.JPG

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I am still trying to make heads or tails of all of it... I do really like the analytics of the beta.
I have really been trying to get my retention up (too bad there is no pill for that ha ha). My main channel is doing ok. My new channel is about a week old, so the analytics are not quite there, but what is there is not too bad. Somehow the retention is like 45%. "They" say 50% is good. My main channel is 36% but that is better than it has been. Making longer vids has helped.

My main channel
View attachment 1531

My new channel (a week old - 29 subs)
View attachment 1532
I think that's interesting! We at TubeBuddy are working hard to get more access to this information!

Chase Charaba

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have access to YouTube Studio beta, but not this feature :(

It looks really interesting! Hopefully I'll be able to access it soon.

EDIT: I have access to some of it, like the impressions and traffic sources, it just looks different from the screencaps here.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I have access to YouTube Studio beta, but not this feature :(

It looks really interesting! Hopefully I'll be able to access it soon.

EDIT: I have access to some of it, like the impressions and traffic sources, it just looks different from the screencaps here.
What are you seeing? It may have been updated!