• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Tools What do you do first?

Dronelander

Newbie Member
Just curious if you all first create video titles and description and then seeking for relevant keywords inherent title and description or you search first high rate keywords and then build title and description around those?

Reactions: Hanson Tan
OP
OP
Dronelander

Dronelander

Newbie Member
Thank you all....that's the answer I was looking for...I will start from this now as I think is the best way to optimize everything

Reactions: Paul

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
Don't stop there. To add: "I search high ranking keywords and long tail key phrases and create my...[playlist], titles and descriptions from there."

1. Get 8, 10 or 12 high ranking keywords and longtail key phrase.
2. Group them into a playlist using the highest quality keyword phrase for the playlist title.
3. Plan out three to 10 videos in a series for that set of keywords in that playlist.
4. You will own that set of keyword phrases.

Once you finish that series, move on to the next series, playlist, or group of keywords. It isn't enough to do just one video for a set of keywords. Do a full playlist for each set of longtail keyword phrases.

Paul

TubeBuddy Legend
Don't stop there. To add: "I search high ranking keywords and long tail key phrases and create my...[playlist], titles and descriptions from there."

1. Get 8, 10 or 12 high ranking keywords and longtail key phrase.
2. Group them into a playlist using the highest quality keyword phrase for the playlist title.
3. Plan out three to 10 videos in a series for that set of keywords in that playlist.
4. You will own that set of keyword phrases.

Once you finish that series, move on to the next series, playlist, or group of keywords. It isn't enough to do just one video for a set of keywords. Do a full playlist for each set of longtail keyword phrases.
Oh, I like this @Damon!!

Reactions: Damon

Ronnieleeeee

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
I create my title, description, add as many good tags as I can think of and then let TubeBuddy suggest more tags so I hit my maximum. Not sure if that’s the best way of doing all that, but still learning.