• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum Game: Yes, No or Maybe?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't know if I WANT to know what the future might hold. The future could be more terrifying than what it is currently. I think I'd rather go back in time (possibly to re-visit my mother) OR I'd go far back in time to experience differant historical events that have very little history recorded, like the time of the Dinosaurs.

If someone offered you 1 million dollars to purchase your brand, but the catch was that you could NEVER have another channel, nor could you ever watch another YouTube video ever again, would you take the offer?

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes, but only if it's Elon Musks rockets.

Would you give up five years of your life for comfort until you die?
Hell yea! This may sound morbid, but I don't want to live to the point where I'm stuck in a home and can't take care of myself. With my luck, I'd probably outlive everyone I know.

Question:
Do you think white lies are harmless if they are told in an effort to protect a person's feelings?

Rando

Sometimes I like it sometimes I don't
My Question Now!
Would you Rather Eat A Random Strangers Flesh Or Your Mothers Flesh?

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Stay far away and earn more money because I can always come to visit.

If you are given the choice to go back in time or the future which would you choose?

Depends on whether or not I could change the past or get a glimpse of my future life might be like so I could potentially avoid it if I don't like it. Also, it would depend on how long I'd be stuck there or if I'd even return to the present. I'd probably go to the future. No sense living in the past.

Question:
Would you rather live without electricity or running water?

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Stay far away and earn more money because I can always come to visit.

If you are given the choice to go back in time or the future which would you choose?

Depends on whether or not I could change the past or get a glimpse of my future life might be like so I could potentially avoid it if I don't like it. Also, it would depend on how long I'd be stuck there or if I'd even return to the present. I'd probably go to the future. No sense living in the past.

Question:
Would you rather live without electricity or running water?

The Nova Chronicles

Subscriber Goal
Running water
At least with electricity you can pump water

Is your house under police surveillance just on Tuesdays? :p :laughing::laughing:

Only yes no or maby!!

TwistedPingu

michaeljackson.forumotion.net
Subscriber Goal
Oops can someone delete my previous 2 replied, sorry i was on wrong page and didnt relise i double posted as well! I do apoligise.

No

When you retire, how and where do you wanna live out the rest of your day's?

Duncan Allers

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Nope, not much police surveillance anywhere!

Would you accept a gift from a friend even if it offends you?

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
I would accept it because I wouldn't want to appear rude or ungrateful

Would you make videos about a subject that bores you even if it guaranteed you YouTube success?
YES, Success requires so many sacrifices. Creating a video about a subject that bores me or doesn't like will not stop me from achieving that sweet goal.
In fact, to be successful especially on youtube is doing what your fans love even if it bores you to death.

Would you go on a date with a person from work that you really really like even if it affects your professional work?

Vixeonz Gaming

Subscriber Goal
YES, Success requires so many sacrifices. Creating a video about a subject that bores me or doesn't like will not stop me from achieving that sweet goal.
In fact, to be successful especially on youtube is doing what your fans love even if it bores you to death.

Would you go on a date with a person from work that you really really like even if it affects your professional work?

No, better to keep it focus on work first

Would you like to have a pineapple on your pizza?