YouTube News Please join the poll and make sure your position.!

How many views you get per day in your Youtube Channel?

• 5000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chase Charaba

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I only average anywhere from 30-100 views per day and I've been at this for 2 years. I just feel like it's so hard to market vlogs. I do have some videos that rank at the top of search, but even then there isn't a ton of traffic because it appeals mostly to people living in my state or who are coming to visit the area.

OP
OP
Lina Suzy

Lina Suzy

Newbie Member
infohut24.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
I only average anywhere from 30-100 views per day and I've been at this for 2 years. I just feel like it's so hard to market vlogs. I do have some videos that rank at the top of search, but even then there isn't a ton of traffic because it appeals mostly to people living in my state or who are coming to visit the area.
try to make something interesting according to your niche..

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
try to make something interesting according to your niche..
Sometimes that works... but...
My niche (retired expats) has some video desires that I choose to ignore. The popular videos are about dating young Asians, or throwing around expat drama. Neither of which I care to talk about. It will keep my channel smaller - but I stand by my decision ha ha.

Maybe I should make a channel for my magic tricks... :)

Timbo

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
www.elliesmells.com
Subscriber Goal
After four months concentrated effort on the new channel we are averaging 188 views a day. Usually, we get around the 100+ views mark per new video in the first couple of days, but we've had two recent videos rapidly hit the 1-1.5K mark.

We are currently trying to work out the 'optimum' time to release a video on a new fragrance. Release it too soon and it seems to get missed in the mad rush when everyone else gets their hands on the new product. Release it too late and we miss out again. Hit the spot just right...upload the morning of the day before the TV adverts are first shown...and we get most of the traffic until the big guns do their reviews. Then it's a case of hoping I've used TubeBuddy right to get into the page of the competition. ;)

Edited to add...the hardest part of this is knowing we have a new release sat on the desk several weeks before everyone else knows it's coming out! Even worse when my other half won't tell me which fragrance it is she's got in the box! WHAT'S IN THE BOX? Is an annoying game sometimes! :D

THE TECHIE TECH

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
After four months concentrated effort on the new channel we are averaging 188 views a day. Usually, we get around the 100+ views mark per new video in the first couple of days, but we've had two recent videos rapidly hit the 1-1.5K mark.

We are currently trying to work out the 'optimum' time to release a video on a new fragrance. Release it too soon and it seems to get missed in the mad rush when everyone else gets their hands on the new product. Release it too late and we miss out again. Hit the spot just right...upload the morning of the day before the TV adverts are first shown...and we get most of the traffic until the big guns do their reviews. Then it's a case of hoping I've used TubeBuddy right to get into the page of the competition. ;)

Edited to add...the hardest part of this is knowing we have a new release sat on the desk several weeks before everyone else knows it's coming out! Even worse when my other half won't tell me which fragrance it is she's got in the box! WHAT'S IN THE BOX? Is an annoying game sometimes! :D
Good luck!
Some of videos rapidly gain views, some take longer. According to my experience, publishing videos at night 9 pm worked for me. As my channel views increases at this time.

Bling

New User
I get between 2k - 5k per day, but I really should be higher. I have not been very consistent on posting videos this year so far, so it's my fault. But now that I have discovered TubeBuddy, I have gotten more motivated. :)

THE TECHIE TECH

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Currently i get about 5000+ views per day, but on weekend it rises to about 8000 views per day
--- Post updated ---
Currently i get about 5000+ views per day, but on weekend it rises to about 8000 views per day