• Guest NEW FORUM SECTION! Click Here to learn more!

Question Please join the poll and make sure your position.!

How many views you get per day in your Youtube Channel?

• 5000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fuzz

Newbie Member
It tends to fluctuate at the moment quite wildly between 10k-20k per day.

*edit*
Less than a year ago I was getting less than 3k a day (which I had been stuck at for a few years), but then I installed Tube Buddy and had good growth :)

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
Pretty sure I get under 200/day on average. Some days I'll get a few more, like today. I live streamed Subnautica and got over 100 total views on it. Not too sure what exactly that means when there only ended up being a (max) total of 10 people at once watching, lol

OP
OP
Lina Suzy

Lina Suzy

Newbie Member
Forum bumping is against forum rules. Please don't double post :)

Side note: I get 1,000!
Excuse me for that...:) same as me! i got 1500 + last day:blush:
--- Post updated ---
I make just under 3000 per day, on average.
Sounds great...
--- Post updated ---
Hi @Lina Suzy, I currently get anywhere from 14,000 to 20,000 views per day. Watch-time is King though! :cool:
Hi Paul,, it's really terrible :eek: i wish one day my channel will get like this..!:blush:

Reactions: Paul

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
Not a clue. I watch individual vid stats, and monthly stats. I don't know channel daily stats. Maybe I will go see if I can find it....

It says 24,297 for the last 28 days, so that would average 868 a day. (3,000 minutes a day)

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
That's sounds great... use Tubebuddy to find the appropriate keyword. Which is really helpful.
lol. I'm pretty sure Tim already has Tubebuddy.

Not a clue. I watch individual vid stats, and monthly stats. I don't know channel daily stats. Maybe I will go see if I can find it....

It says 24,297 for the last 28 days, so that would average 868 a day. (3,000 minutes a day)
I go onto realtime and check my 48 hrs in the analytics

rami Galli

Newbie Member
i checked now the results from analytics for 21/2/2018
i got 194 views
34 hours real watching time
iam so happy for that :blush:
--- Post updated ---
Maybe about 10 views a day :(
you will get more views don't worry about that , i started my channel with 5 views per day then it increased day by day , the most important thing is the contents of your videos , so do your best and good luck my friend :)

rami Galli

Newbie Member
Maybe about 10 views a day :(
you will get more views don't worry about that , i started my channel with 5 views per day then it increased day by day , the most important thing is the contents of your videos , so do your best and good luck my friend
Sounds great.. :blush:
--- Post updated ---
Is there any trick to rise subscription very quickly ?
when i start my channel and reach 70 subs people told me to do sub for sub , easy way to get subscribers ( not really !!) ,in week 2 i was happy with the big number i reached more than 350 subscribers !! yes , but the real watch time is less than 5 hours !!, in the third week my subscribers return to 75 ! yes , i read youtube terms and start watch a youtube videos How to start a new channel , also i asked Tubebuddy community here to visit my channel and they helped me changing things , last week iam 191 subscribes , i really work hard and try to do my best :)

Last edited: