Network Questions Should we make a "TubeBuddy Network"?

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
I dont know if this conversation is yet closed or already in place. But i think a Tubebuddy network would be a great thing for the people here who cant find other networks.
It could help the mid and small youtube channels here grow off each other, make friends with friends within other members of the network. Also it would help make more youtube families and help them grown. While there is alot of cons for youtubers of most of our sizes (Well below 100k subs) There is alot more advantages and i cant even tell you how many advantages there is to a channel having a network to help them.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I dont know if this conversation is yet closed or already in place. But i think a Tubebuddy network would be a great thing for the people here who cant find other networks.
It could help the mid and small youtube channels here grow off each other, make friends with friends within other members of the network. Also it would help make more youtube families and help them grown. While there is alot of cons for youtubers of most of our sizes (Well below 100k subs) There is alot more advantages and i cant even tell you how many advantages there is to a channel having a network to help them.
It's kind of an open thread with an ultimate we probably won't, but still always interested in other opinions.

jy95

Newbie Member
It could be a great idea but let's ask ourself these 3 questions :
  • What would be the advantages to be inside ? For example, members could have a greater level of the TubeBuddy license
  • What would be the asked cut of revenue ?
  • What offers TubeBuddy that others network don't ? ( For example it could be more channel reviews for members , etc )