Need Advice 14 subscribers, but not a lot of views. Help?

Jayz3n

New User
Sooo... As of now, I have 14 subscribers and I have been posting on a regular basis which is every Saturday. Here's the thing, I'm hoping to achieve an average of 20-30 views per video at least with the number of subscribers I have so I post a video every Saturday and try as much as possible to find a place where when I put up my video and get way more views. I just can't seem to find a site or forum or whatever to help me do that. I have joined Google+ communities and those don't seem to do much either. I've also looked online at search results to find forums specific to the type of videos I post on my channel but can't find anything that does this for me. Any suggestions? I'm ready and listening.

Ehtisham Muhammad

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.myurdublogger.com
Subscriber Goal
Sooo... As of now, I have 14 subscribers and I have been posting on a regular basis which is every Saturday. Here's the thing, I'm hoping to achieve an average of 20-30 views per video at least with the number of subscribers I have so I post a video every Saturday and try as much as possible to find a place where when I put up my video and get way more views. I just can't seem to find a site or forum or whatever to help me do that. I have joined Google+ communities and those don't seem to do much either. I've also looked online at search results to find forums specific to the type of videos I post on my channel but can't find anything that does this for me. Any suggestions? I'm ready and listening.
Hi, Jayz3n I have checked your channel. You did good work please keep your work continuity upload video regularly optimize your video title description use low and average competitive keyword in your tags. Thank You.

Last edited:

Shawn Gossman

TubeBuddy Legend
www.hikingwithshawn.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd work on making your channel more flashier as well. Thumbnails need bigger text sizes, with TubeBuddy, there is a lot you can do with a thumbnail as well :) Your channel art is nice but it needs something else, maybe some text explaining more about what the viewer is going to see?

Also, make sure you are promoting away from YouTube as well. Tackle social media, find groups, communities and so on. Also comments on other related YouTube videos are a good idea. Don't spam. Instead, ask relevant questions that get discussions going and become a frequent comment to get better results.

OP
OP
Jayz3n

Jayz3n

New User
I'd work on making your channel more flashier as well. Thumbnails need bigger text sizes, with TubeBuddy, there is a lot you can do with a thumbnail as well :) Your channel art is nice but it needs something else, maybe some text explaining more about what the viewer is going to see?

Also, make sure you are promoting away from YouTube as well. Tackle social media, find groups, communities and so on. Also comments on other related YouTube videos are a good idea. Don't spam. Instead, ask relevant questions that get discussions going and become a frequent comment to get better results.
Thanks! I haven't actually thought about commenting on other videos so I'm definitely gonna try that out.

Limitless HD

TubeBuddy User
It just takes time. Change on Youtube usually doesnt happen over night
Keep on posting content that you think is worthy to be visible by your viewers and you will grow trust me :)

Murthag91

New User
To me is just the opposite, im getting views (with this message i am currently at 990) but no subs or watchtime.
I hope as soon i get more fluent in speaking english the more i will attract people to watch my content.

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
SEO will be important here, but posting links to your videos anyway you can find will NOT help much.
I recommend improving your SEO (search engine optimization) with your titles, descriptions and tags.

Subscriber Goal
Don't worry,man. I know how it feels although for me,it's in the opposite way around. I have a lot of videos but only 32 subscribers. Now I'm posting a new video every week or two and I still have low views. It really stinks and I hope it'll change.

SocialArena

New User
Subscriber Goal
I have 13 subs and my videos are getting anywhere from a few views to around 30 views. I use twitter, facebook, pinterest, and google+ to advertise my videos. I have a Facebook group where I post them to, my own personal profile, and I have a number of Facebook groups that I have joined on the subject matter of my videos. Same with Google+ and then my pinterest and twitter posts get thousands of views per months. I would really recommend going full in on Social Media and not giving up if it seems to not be working. I've been building my social media accounts way before I started my channel and I have managed to grow my twitter to over 1.4 thousand followers since July 07. That's helping me a lot I believe.

Subscriber Goal
I have 13 subs and my videos are getting anywhere from a few views to around 30 views. I use twitter, facebook, pinterest, and google+ to advertise my videos. I have a Facebook group where I post them to, my own personal profile, and I have a number of Facebook groups that I have joined on the subject matter of my videos. Same with Google+ and then my pinterest and twitter posts get thousands of views per months. I would really recommend going full in on Social Media and not giving up if it seems to not be working. I've been building my social media accounts way before I started my channel and I have managed to grow my twitter to over 1.4 thousand followers since July 07. That's helping me a lot I believe.
I've tried that and it still didn't work. I posted on Facebook,Twitter,Tumblr,Instagram and even Reddit. I only have about 4-8 views on my newest video excluding mine from when I watched my own video. I thought one day that maybe the reason is because I'm a loser and I was probably right that day.

MadShotGaming

Newbie Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Views will come in time don't get discourage keep doing what you're doing! again like others have said work on your tags and make sure you've got a attention grabbing title(not clickbaiting though) Do what you can on other social media platforms to promote it but dont go over board just starting out :) also be involved with both your viewers and with the comment section in other people that you watch it will take time but you see growth and long lasting subscribers and make friends on occassions! Hope this helps! :D

SocialArena

New User
Subscriber Goal
I've tried that and it still didn't work. I posted on Facebook,Twitter,Tumblr,Instagram and even Reddit. I only have about 4-8 views on my newest video excluding mine from when I watched my own video. I thought one day that maybe the reason is because I'm a loser and I was probably right that day.
You have 32 subs. Almost twice as many as I do. Just keep going. Youtube is a marathon not a sprint. You aren't a loser. As long as you are putting out content you believe in and are proud of the views and Subs will come. Keep seeing what you can do to improve and do it. Take constructive criticism to heart and use it to help you improve your channel.

Ronnieleeeee

New User
TubeBuddy User
It’s definitely going to take some time. It’s been a year for me and I’m only at 143 subs. I get maybe a few views per day but only on my newest videos, and I feel like that’s only if I promote on my social media accounts. I just continue to make my best content possible and get better with each and every video. Do not give up.