Question What do you guys think of YTMonster?

Wecksl

New User
So recently I was looking for a way to at least slightly boost my views and I came across TubeBuddy and I love it so far, then I saw this video on YTMonster which basically is a comment for comment, like for like, sub for sub, view for view, type of thing. I wanna get your guys opinion on this website? Should creators use it? Why or Why not?

Limitless HD

TubeBuddy User
In my opinion its not worth it to boost views and subscribers. Would you feel better to have 1000 subs that you botted or have 1000 subs that you have gained through hard work and dedication? I know it seems tempting to boost your views especially if you are a small channel, but there is no greater feeling than achieving your goal with hard work.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
They have services where you get views for $3 per 1,000 views. Uhh... yeah, no. That's against Youtube's TOS. You're gonna get banned for that lol

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
That sounds like a recipe for getting your channel deleted, honestly. Sub4Sub and all the variants are not allowed in the TOS.
100% agreed

They have services where you get views for $3 per 1,000 views. Uhh... yeah, no. That's against Youtube's TOS. You're gonna get banned for that lol

Also true.

If you want to promote on YouTube, use their own promotions, it's legal, helps you reach more, and won't hurt your channel.

I feel YTmonster is an amazing promoting website to get your video noticed by driving traffic to your channel! i 100% recommend YTMONSTER. i went from 100 to 300 in 2 weeks using YTMONSTER.

My other channel, The Dark Realm Diaries, grew cfrom zero to 138 subs in just under two years. I have 10.4k views. It's easy to get disappointed especially with all the talk and hype of growing your channel with subs but it can be done organically. The Diaries still only gets less than thirty views per vid BUT one of my older vids has now clocked up over 1k views and I still get comments on this one long after the vid was uploaded.
I began the classic whovian last week. I'm very pleased that I've gotten 72 views so far and 4 subs.
Personally, I wouldn't feel right commenting on a vid I really had no interest in, it would feel like lying to myself.