• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Damoforce

Shorts Sort Of Working!! Mi Goreng

Been playing with shorts more and more. They are slowly working and now not even having to add the # View: https://youtu.be/KFPoYp5l-bc
  2. Damoforce

Subscriber Milestone 500, halfway to my goal

500! Half way to my goal of 1K
  3. Damoforce

Thumbnail Feedback Channel Art & Profile Pic Advice

Hey team, I've got a question for you all. I think this in the right area. Can your profile picture on YouTube and Channel art have a negative effect of sub grow and click through? At the moment I have a logo and some other general stuff as the header, should I look to improve these and add...
  4. Damoforce

Channel Milestone The Slow Grind

Such a long grind, slowly getting there. It gets discouraging at times when you see people with 3 videos that are well ahead. But it's about the journey right? Keep grinding fam :)
  5. Damoforce

Subscriber Milestone 300 Subs! Never would have thought

I've clicked over 300 subs. I thought the day would never come really. It took so long to get to 100.
  6. Damoforce

YouTube Question Low CTR - Hurting My YouTube?

Hey guys and gals, I've been at YouTube for around 6 months and a bit. I've been looking more into the analytics more so of late. I've noticed my click through rate on my last 10 videos is sub 10%. Even on a video that has had 1.7k views it's still only 6%. Is it as simple as making better...
  7. Damoforce

Channel Milestone 20,000 views!

Slowly getting there, I tend to get views but not subs. But here's to 20k!
  8. Damoforce

Entertainment Channel Hello from Australia - Skateboarding BBQ Food & Car Videography

User name: Damoforce Title of introduction: Hello from Australia - Skateboarding BBQ Food & Car Videography Your name/ Alias: Damien Where are you from? Melbourne Australia How did you find TubeBuddy? Found via Facebook forums What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To expand myself and my...
  9. Damoforce

Entertainment Channel Hello from Australia - Skateboarding BBQ Food & Car Videography

User name: Damoforce Title of introduction: Hello from Australia - Skateboarding BBQ Food & Car Videography Your name/ Alias: Damien Where are you from? Melbourne Australia How did you find TubeBuddy? Found via Facebook forums What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To expand myself and my...