• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. C

Does anyone know of any websites for non-copyright music?

Okay I've never had a problem with Bensound it's just that I've been using the same 2 times for years and wondered if there was anything different?
  2. C

YouTube Opinion How to be active in Youtube?

This is hard for travel channels to have a bulk of videos to be released. As we upload weekly to try not to prevent gaps of no videos being uploaded but it can be hard!
  3. C

Does anyone know of any websites for non-copyright music?

I use Bensound already but I've been using there music for years and fancy a change!
  4. C

Vlog Channel I'm Em and my channel is Yeye Vlogs - a silent (and hopefully relaxing) vlog about my life in Canada.

Hi Em! Just subscribed to your channel I love your style and your thumbnails are good. Keep it up :)
  5. C

YouTube Help How often should I upload to get more people to come to my channel?

We are a travel channel and we upload once a week so we don't burnout of content to post. Also it depends on your audience too! If views on your channel is quiet you may need to post more frequently :)
  6. C

Thumbnail Feedback Is this really uninviting?

I wouldn't say the thumbnail is uninviting, it looks good how it is. One tip I would make the box around the word "the best watches for Dad" the same as the section below!
  7. C

YouTube Question When did you start an email address for your channel?

Thanks for your replies the pair of you :)
  8. C

YouTube Question When did you start an email address for your channel?

Hey, we see some channels have an email address for their channel. Would you say to create one or not?
  9. C

Need Advice Getting views but no subscribers

We have about 167 subscribers at the moment and our views vary on our channel. We get some videos that pop and get really good views then some don't. YouTube is random but I promise you'll get there :)
  10. C

Need Advice How do I keep a consistent schedule?

We upload weekly on our channel and normally edit them the day before and upload the following day
  11. C

YouTube Question How do you get your first subscribers

Keep posting videos but maybe try to promote your channel through twitter and instagram?
  12. C

Channel Banner Feedback feedback on my new banner

I agree put the utensils in the centre more then it would be perfect :)
  13. C

YouTube Question When did you start seeing when your viewers are active?

We was curious as currently we upload our videos once a week at 5pm, but we wanted to ideally upload when we can see our channel gets the most views?
  14. C

YouTube Question Video Uploads Consistency

We try to upload once a week so we put out there 4 videos a month. But sometimes it can be less than that depending on finding time to edit around our full time jobs
  15. C

Community Channel Hi I am new here in TubeBuddy

Hey, welcome! Unfortunately we are unable to view your channel :confused:
  16. C

Answered Decrease in subscribers count

We've had this happen quite a few times on and off lately. We get up to our next goal then go down a few. So we just try and focus on enjoying to create our videos instead. It will happen over time it's a big platform now compared to previously!
  17. C

What's the average time you can reach 1k subscribers?

There's no telling really. We have only just reached 160 subs today and we've had this channel for a year or two now!?
  18. C

Other Where are you from??

We're from the UK :)
  19. C

YouTube Question How often should you post YouTube videos on your channel?

That is what we're trying trying to do. With uploading weekly of travel content it's working out better so far to not cause a burnout!