• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. JM Artist

YouTube Help My channel does not monetize but my most popular video has ads at the beginning and end, how do I remove them?

Hello! For two days I have noticed that my most popular video "Dream Landscapes" has ads but my channel does not monetize, I would like to know how to remove them. What do you recommend?
  2. JM Artist

Opinion Aside from your work as a creator, what kinds of topics do you like to search for on YouTube?

Hello! Aside my work as creator, I like to watch music videos and entertainment shows. I would like to know what topics interest you? I wish you all a great week!
  3. JM Artist

Channel Milestone My first 2,000 Views Milestone!

Happy to receive my first 2,000 Views Milestone !
  4. JM Artist

Vlog Channel Hi! I am an engineer and visual artist who seeks new challenges.

User name: JM Artist Title of introduction: Hi! I am an engineer and visual artist who seeks new challenges. Your name/ Alias: JM Artist Where are you from? Mexico How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber Passive Marie link on a video. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to communicate...