• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Inka Bazinka ASMR

Video Review How do you think about out newest video?

Yes, I very much agree about lighting. I have noticed that when lighting is good - for instance, when there is natural daylight, even a cell phone camera takes extremely sharp videos.
  2. Inka Bazinka ASMR

Video Review How do you think about out newest video?

Hello, my name is Inga. First of all, I do not think that your videos are too short. I have watched YouTube videos where experts talk about what the optimal length of YouTube videos will be in the future, and the consensus seems to be that it is 3 minutes. Your video is longer than 4 minutes...
  3. Inka Bazinka ASMR

TubeBuddy How to hide or show subscriber count

Oh my God, I feel so stupid. Now that you posted a screenshot I immediately found it. Thank you so much! ☺️☺️☺️
  4. Inka Bazinka ASMR

Nope. Didn’t find it there. Perhaps this is disabled in some countries?
  5. Inka Bazinka ASMR

YouTube Question Am I allowed to advertise my t-shirts in the video description?

Ok, that all makes sense. I think if the first 200 characters are so relevant then they should be a combination of meta data and the link to a different YouTube video. And then I have another question, today I made a #short and I’m not quite sure if the description box of a short should be...
  6. Inka Bazinka ASMR

Well if you ever find it, let me know! All the best, Inga
  7. Inka Bazinka ASMR

YouTube Question Am I allowed to advertise my t-shirts in the video description?

Well thank you so much for the reply. I have another question then. I currently use the Vid2Vid feature of TubeBuddy. This inserts a YouTube link to my other videos in the first 200 characters of the description. Can this also get me in trouble, or are YouTube links ok, and only external links...
  8. Inka Bazinka ASMR

Hello, is it ok to post a link in the description of all my videos directing people to buy a t-shirt I’ve designed? I know that I’ve seen people sell all kinds of things in the description box, but given the recent changes with YouTube, I though I’d ask. All the best, Inga
  9. Inka Bazinka ASMR

How-To Channel Weight Loss and ASMR - Inka Bazinka ASMR

It’s nice to meet you, too. Thank you!
  10. Inka Bazinka ASMR

That is very true. I was asking because I saw another member’s profile who posts here, and he/she doesn’t have the subscriber count displayed here on the forum, but I can see their subscriber count on YouTube. All the best, Inga
  11. Inka Bazinka ASMR

hmm. I think I changed a setting while going through TubeBuddy settings that said I can hide my subscriber count. I’m trying to find it again, but no luck. Perhaps it’s one of those things that we get to choose only once, similar to deciding whether to make a YouTube channel for personal needs...
  12. Inka Bazinka ASMR

Hello, I wish to know how to show or hide my YouTube subscriber count next to the small YouTube logo below my messages? I don't wish to hide my subscriber count on YouTube, only on the forum. Is this possible? Thank you, Inga
  13. Inka Bazinka ASMR

Channel Banner Feedback Please give some feedback on my new banner :)

Thank you! I wish to have a cat in the future, that’s why I made such a design. I’m glad you like it:)
  14. Inka Bazinka ASMR

Channel Banner Feedback Please give some feedback on my new banner :)

It is thanks to you that I was able to create this banner. Keep reaching out to people like you do. All good things you do will come back to you. :)