• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Zita

Need Advice What’s better to post?

Hi all, I‘ve making these short videos up to 6 minutes and post them straight away. Now I’m thinking to combine them together to post a longer video. I know ideally you should post long videos every day :p , but that’s not yet my option. So what do you guys think, is it better to post short...
  2. Zita

Need Advice What is your social media schedule? What works for you?

I’m trying to make a plan for my social media posts promoting my YouTube, so how do you do yours in 2020? how often do you post on instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok and Pinterest? Which day and what time? Which platform gives you the best leads?
  3. Zita

Lifestyle Channel I'm a painter and my channel is about art and phycology around it package mostly in studio vlog formats.

User name: Zita Title of introduction: I'm a painter and my channel is about art and psychology around it package mostly in studio vlog formats. Your name/ Alias: Zita Where are you from? The Netherlands How did you find TubeBuddy? Through several youtubers What made you join the TubeBuddy...