• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Mr Fishy McFish

YouTube Question Has anyone else noticed your impressions going down?

So I usually do pretty good to get my videos ranked for some keywords, and I usually get a lot of impressions unless my video sucks / the thumbnail sucks. However, I had a video I posted the other day, and straight out of the door YouTube didn't show it to anyone. The impressions were tiny (200...
  2. Mr Fishy McFish

YouTube Question Has anyone else noticed your impressions going down?

So I usually do pretty good to get my videos ranked for some keywords, and I usually get a lot of impressions unless my video sucks / the thumbnail sucks. However, I had a video I posted the other day, and straight out of the door YouTube didn't show it to anyone. The impressions were tiny (200...
  3. Mr Fishy McFish

Took me so long to edit this video and I still feel I didn't do it justice!

Hopefully people enjoy it more than I do now....lol Have a look and see what you think let me know if you have any feedback! View: https://youtu.be/fujWb86gI3Y
  4. Mr Fishy McFish

Gaming Channel Mr Fishy McFish: "Hi Everybody!" Everybody: "Hi Mr Fishy McFish!"

User name: Mr Fishy McFish Title of introduction: Mr Fishy McFish: "Hi Everybody!" Everybody: "Hi Mr Fishy McFish!" Your name/ Alias: Mr Fishy McFish Where are you from? Canada! How did you find TubeBuddy? Other YouTubers :) What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to...