• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. nathanielong

Subscriber Milestone Not bad for a beginner :)

Congrats Judy! You next milestone is in sight! :)
  2. nathanielong

YouTube Help Do i wait to upload videos?

I would suggest to just start! Figure out a schedule that works for you and commit to that. It's important to get the ball rolling and focus on improving each video every time. We try to get stuff perfect, but in reality things will not be perfect the first time, so I think you should not worry...
  3. nathanielong

Instagram Promotion on instagram

What Beanie said! I've been trying my hardest to get me up to 10k on Insta for the swipe up feature on stories, but even without that, you can make it work. I've been following the suggestion of some personalities like Sunny Lenarduzzi on Youtube. One of which is teasing the video (on your...
  4. nathanielong

Educational Channel Im a Freelancer Graphic designer

Welcome to the community!
  5. nathanielong

Let's count to 10,000 :D

6. nathanielong

Editing Software Editing software

I use LumaFusion on the iPad for most of my videos. Especially good if you want to keep things portable and have your videos stored on iCloud.
  7. nathanielong

Camera Gear Need Help Finding a Decently Priced Camera for Recording - Smartphone Has Issues with Space

The new Sony ZV-1 looks promising! I personally have the Canon EOS M50 for all-purpose recording, but I've been preferring my iPhone XS because it makes my life easier when I want to edit on my iPad. (I usually record indoors too so I am able to control much of the other factors)
  8. nathanielong

Let's count to 10,000 :D

9. nathanielong

Channel Milestone 200 View Milestone.

Congratulations on hitting that milestone! It's only a couple of days since you first posted too!
  10. nathanielong

How-To Channel Lettering Artist, creating chalkboards and signs for brands and businesses.

User name: nathanielong Title of introduction: Lettering Artist, creating chalkboards and signs for brands and businesses. Your name/ Alias: Nathan Where are you from? Singapore How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when I was researching on how to grow my channel. What made you...