• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. RetroYuuki

TubeBuddy Which Tubebuddy tool are you using this week?

Im using the Keyword Explorer tool because it helps me out when it comes to search rankings. Ever since I started using the tool, it gave me a boost in views by about 10 to 15 percent. I get to see the keywords that rank against my video and against the search results.
  2. RetroYuuki

How-To Channel The Gardening Channel with Ray

Welcome! Your channel is very cool. I like to garden as well when I am not in class.
  3. RetroYuuki

Reddit Is REDDIT has a good platform in promoting videos?

I agree with you. I tried finding areas in Reddit to share and I dont get as many views over there.
  4. RetroYuuki

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail and artwork feedback

These thumbnails are much better.
  5. RetroYuuki

Gaming Channel RetroYuuki Gaming; Playing and Reliving the Classics

Thank you. Your channel is really cool. Did you just start?
  6. RetroYuuki

Thanks my friend. Hope you like the content. I am currently re-branding a bit and changing the logos and stuff. Im doing Let's Plays as well as Music OST stuff too
  7. RetroYuuki

Your channel is very nice. VR is cool. I dont have those headsets yet though.
  8. RetroYuuki

Thank you. I will have more Luigi's Mansion very soon in October. Hope you enjoy the other things.
  9. RetroYuuki

User name: RetroYuuki Title of introduction: RetroYuuki Gaming; Playing and Reliving the Classics Your name/ Alias: RetroYuuki Where are you from? Los Angeles, CA, USA How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy using my Facebook account What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted...