• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. TrVlogs

Automotive Any other car enthusiasts on here?

Impreza that style we don't see them. We only see them at big shows or SubieFest.
  2. TrVlogs

Automotive What is your dream car

I would have to say RX 7 FD.
  3. TrVlogs

Holy smokes. They are really rare here in the states. People here are paying over 100K for them lol.
  4. TrVlogs

Yea I want the WRX STI so bad. They are so high right now. I feel you with not affording things now. Dealing with it so feel your pain. People tell me to do this do that I'm like I can't afford it.
  5. TrVlogs

YouTube Opinion Hardest channels to grow?

Everything you are telling me I tell him. I mean with the new job he has now working 15-hour days I understand but before he had no excuses. People are going to do what they want to do end the end.
  6. TrVlogs

I'm a little rusty with reading Spanish.
  7. TrVlogs

I would never have thought of that. I would have thought they would be easy.
  8. TrVlogs

I also told him it's because he doesn't post enough either. He isn't the forum or discord type of person.
  9. TrVlogs

Yea, I understand. Sadly, though I talked to some creators who said they tried everything & nothing. I have even looked at their content & it's awesome but the growth isn't there. I would post a link but just don't want to spam his account. He has changed a lot of his filing it was bad before...
  10. TrVlogs

True, thing is being found.
  11. TrVlogs

What I have been seeing is a lot of people doing clickbaity titles too. It works & get's them views. Youtube is so popular now it's crazy.
  12. TrVlogs

Well said so much! With gamers I also lost interest with some due to some do not finish the whole game.
  13. TrVlogs

What Youtube channel genres do you think are hardest to grow? For me, I think it's vlogging channels. My friends have vlogging channels they seem to struggle with. You seem to have to do clickbait or be fake nowadays to grow. What do you think are the hardest channels to grow?
  14. TrVlogs

What is your Instagram & Youtube?
  15. TrVlogs

I still learning about that. I like Tesla but would never own one unless for business.
  16. TrVlogs

Dude your car is seriously beautiful.
  17. TrVlogs

Man, that looks really good. Here cops see that they will pull you over lool. Do you have a side shot of your car?
  18. TrVlogs

Another female enthusiasts!!!!