• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. LFH

TubeBuddy How has tubebuddy benefited you in growing or improving your channel?

For me, tubebuddy has made me get an increase of views on some of my videos. I also know how to make better tags and keywords for my videos which has also helped. I didn't know about putting hashtags in my descriptions and the importance of how using the description well would impact the way my...
  2. LFH

YouTube Question How can I grow my channel and increase the number of subs and views I get?

Well this community has a lot of persons with successful channels so I was wondering if anyone had ways they know of that can help
  3. LFH

Video Review I would like a video review on my first youtube template video

User name: LFH Title of thread: I would like a video review on my first youtube template video Self review: I feel good about this video. My impressions is at 167 but nobody has really watched the videos other than my friends, I have 24 views. I'm curious as to what I could have done...
  4. LFH

Lifestyle Channel Organized randomness

User name: LFH Title of introduction: Organized randomness Your name/ Alias: K Where are you from? An island How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a youtuber What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted a place where i can relate to persons and also help growing my channel What would you like...