• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. LouisFrost

Need Advice I Created A New Channel

Hi everyone, I recently returned to Youtube on September 2nd, posting exclusively "NO Commentary" gameplays. a few days ago I decided to break the barrier and tried making a video which is a short edited playthrough of me being stupid and noob. I need advice, I have my created channel...
  2. LouisFrost

YouTube Question Channel Playlist Question

Wasn't there supposed to be like a vertical or horizontal way of arranging the playlist? was there a change to this?
  3. LouisFrost

TubeBuddy Change of taste

Hi! I was just wondering if others also had something similar to what I am currently experiencing. I used to love let's plays, especially LP's back 2012-14 those were the glory days. now well although I love me some Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and some others.. I actually found myself liking "No...
  4. LouisFrost

Gaming Channel Hello there

User name: LouisFrost Title of introduction: Hello there Your name/ Alias: LouisFrost Where are you from? Philippines How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search engine What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wish to be part of a community of likeminded individuals What would you like to...