• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Lou C

Channel Review Is my channel appealing? Looking to get more views.

Hey Steve! Thanks so much for that in depth and very valuable feedback! It's very much appreciated as I know it takes time. You should try some of the makeup tips ;p don't knock it until you've tried it haha. My hubby and I love gin, spiced rum (went to a RumFest here in Tasmania in November...
  2. Lou C

Hey there! That's great feedback and I will re think my banner. Thank you! I did upload in 4k (took about 18hrs lol) it doesn't look blurry on my end though, so that's interesting that it looked like that when you watched. But thanks so much for letting me know :) I wish you all the best too...
  3. Lou C

Video Review How can I make my cuts smoother so that I don't look like such a complete amateur?

Hi Maridanee! Thank you SO much for your feedback! I totally agree about learning the story and I have been making sure to do this on videos since. I do tend to stutter/stumble over my words in normal conversation lol, but it's something I'm working on. Appreciate you taking the time to watch...
  4. Lou C

Video Review How can I make my cuts smoother so that I don't look like such a complete amateur?

Perfect! I'll check that book and video out. Thanks again!
  5. Lou C

That's great advice. Thank you! I guess it's just practice! Appreciate you taking the time to respond!
  6. Lou C

User name: Lou C Title of thread: How can I make my cuts smoother so that I don't look like such a complete amateur? Self review: Hi everyone, Hope you're all safe and well. I was hoping that I might be able to get some advice please? I'm very new to doing videos, just coming into my 4th week...
  7. Lou C

Channel Review Obtain more subscribers

Hi there, I agree with Steverd about creating playlists so that it's easy for people to find what they're looking for. I like how you have started to make thumbnails with the same colours and font as that is something that your subsribers can look out for. I would also put out your once a...
  8. Lou C

Need Advice How do I get smoother cuts?

Hi everyone, Hope you're all safe and well. I was hoping that I might be able to get some advice please? I'm very new to doing videos, just coming into my 4th week and just uploaded my 11th video (I know...cute right o_O:p) and I feel like I'm learning and producing better quality videos every...
  9. Lou C

P.s I had a look at your channel! LOVE IT. Anything science-y gets a big tick from me! :)
  10. Lou C

Hi there! Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for taking the time to have a good look around my channel and give me sick awesome feedback. I'm actually using my phone to film. It's a Samsung S10 and I thought I'd set it up to film in 4k but I've probably done it incorrectly because yes, I...
  11. Lou C

User name: Lou C Title of thread: Is my channel appealing? Looking to get more views. Self review: Hey everyone! I would love your feedback on my channel please. I'm brand new (about 2ish weeks in) to YT and I'm looking for to ways to improve my channel and get more views. Not sure if this is...
  12. Lou C

Entertainment Channel Hey hey, my name's Lou! I'm just a gal who is passionate about the paranormal and true crime but also love my beauty and skincare.!

User name: Lou C Title of introduction: Hey hey, my name's Lou! I'm just a gal who is passionate about the paranormal and true crime but also love my beauty and skincare. Your name/ Alias: Louise Crawford... but Lou will do :) Louise makes me feel like I'm in trouble haha Where are you from...
  13. Lou C

Video Review What else can I improve in this type of makeup videos?

Hi Zelia, Great job on your first video! I have also just recently started uploading videos and I'm learning too so I can't really say just yet what works to attract viewers, however I'm a makeup artist and have been watching makeup tutorials for a very long time, so may be able to help you...