• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Daily Dose of Fun

Movies/TV Do You have a favourite YouTuber?

Hey! I was wondering what gets people's attention in a way, that they refer to them as favourites. Do You have a favourite YouTube channel? If so, why do You think that channel is the best? Is there anything that You can use from that channel in Your life or videos? Looking forward to Your...
  2. Daily Dose of Fun

Educational Channel Looking for collaborate opportunities to gain views and subscribers?

User name: Daily Dose of Fun Title: Looking for collaborate opportunities to gain views and subscribers? Age: 25 Type of collaboration: I am uploading Edutainment and Infotainment content at the moment. Looking for people with the same interests, or movies and gaming in the close future...
  3. Daily Dose of Fun

TubeBuddy HELP I do NOT understand why there is no traction on my videos!

Good evening everyone! I have started a new interesting genre on my channel that focuses on Edutainment and Infotainment content in a fun and exciting way. I've been regularly posting, keeping an eye on the SEO scores, trying my absolute best to gain attraction by including every possible...
  4. Daily Dose of Fun

Video Review Please review my new content type, any opinion matters! :)

User name: Daily Dose of Fun Title of thread: Please review my new content type, any opinion matters! :) Self review: I have thought of this new format, in which I regularly Post satisfying and interesting video clips to my channel. It is filled with amazing sights, skillful people, and cute...
  5. Daily Dose of Fun

Thumbnail Feedback Is this thumbnail interesting?

I was always wondering, if the thumbnail borders made it better or worse? Would you click on this video based on this image? Or what would you think if there was no border around it? I think it makes it pop a little bit more, but I would like to hear your opinion! Video in question: View...
  6. Daily Dose of Fun

Entertainment Channel Working on making my long time dream come to reality! :)

User name: Daily Dose of Fun Title of introduction: Working on making my long time dream come to reality! :) Your name/ Alias: Joana Where are you from? Hungary How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube ads and also Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really like to connect with...