• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Tito Tim

During the beginning of channel ops (1 week old), is it normal to show only the audiences from originated country?

They could only be offering it locally, but it could also be a glitch in the analytics. Sometimes I have a video that says 100% of the views are one country, or one gender, or one age group... then a few days later it goes back to normal. There are some odd glitches sometimes.
  2. Tito Tim

Other What is the fastest way to upload to the internet?

For me, my phone is faster than my home fiber, but I still use the fiber because the desktop uploading has a much better editing interface.
  3. Tito Tim

Answered Adding Your Channel To Tubebuddy and getting videos deleted

I have never had them want to delete any... are you asking about the permissions, or an actual deletion request? If it is the permissions, I would assume that like any channel management tool, TB would need that permission, in case you use TB to delete a vid. We have to give TB permission to...
  4. Tito Tim

Movies/TV Do You have a favourite YouTuber?

Mostly I watch US late night TV on YouTube. But right now my favorite non-TV channel is Robert Picardo's channel. He is hysterical. You may remember him from Stargate Atlantis, or Voyager. He has some whacked out characters he plays in his videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/RobertPicardoOfficial
  5. Tito Tim

YouTube Help Chapters

The extra zeros may be confusing it? Try changing the 00:00:00 to just 00:00 Not sure if makes a difference, but worth a shot...
  6. Tito Tim

Should I show low subscriber counts?

Yeah, I just that announced today on the Creator Insider channel. It is to try and limit the channels pretending to be someone else. They are also limiting the character set available for channel names, for the same reason. Small update, but some good stuff. They have an experimental setting...
  7. Tito Tim

Question Keywords

On the YouTube page you click the TubeBuddy icon and open the Keyword Explorer. Bodybuilding itself has a large search volume and may be hard to rank in. On the right side of the explorer box will be other similar terms. I would start trying different ones and see if you can get a good score on...
  8. Tito Tim

YouTube Tips Is a stupid face on your thumbnail necessary to get lots of clicks?

Yeah... not a good method for me. What I click on is not the click-baity, stupid expression, videos - but I know those do work. I am not, and have never been, the target demographic. I also find that type of advertising insulting.
  9. Tito Tim

TubeBuddy News New Chapter Editor Tool Now Available!

I just gave it a whirl. Seems pretty good. I have been trying to add chapters to more videos, but sometimes get lazy while uploading. Hopefully this will help.
  10. Tito Tim

Other Talk about Spammers in Comments?

I am rarely affected by them at all. YT is very good at filtering out the spammers. I see some of them in my 'held for review' section, but simply delete them. Almost no spam comments get through to my comment section. Some spammers use a well crafted comment, but if they include a link, I...
  11. Tito Tim

YouTube Help I'm losing gameplay quality after uploading.

YouTube seems to strip video quality out to make it stream better. The video produced on my computer is always superior to when I watch it back, on YT.
  12. Tito Tim

Answered What the heck does "total tag characters" mean?

Well... who knew, I have not seen that before ha ha I guess the 20 is just a score (could just as well have been 100?). So 5/20 is not so good. 20/20 is better. I guess?
  13. Tito Tim

Hmm... my screen looks nothing like that.
  14. Tito Tim

Business Channel What is your Business Niche???

The error in your sig? The instructions for setting up the link is in this thread: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/44066/#post-140174 My business niche... I have no business, just making vlogs. :cool:
  15. Tito Tim

YouTube Opinion Dislike abuse issue & a better banning/block feature.

Much of the dislike problem was organized dislike bombing of a channel - the people knew they were hurting the channel, that was their intention. I honestly do not see how making dislikes invisible to viewers is supposed to fix that... A few random dislikes are probably not going to affect...
  16. Tito Tim

I have never seen that in the SEO. Yes, there are up to 500 characters and I have seen like 403/500, never anything like 15/20. What would the 15 or the 20 be referring to?
  17. Tito Tim

Lifestyle Channel 2 mature adults living the full time RV dream

Welcome to the forum. My nephew and his wife are full time RVers (he works remotely). They left for their trip a week before the covid lockdown... great timing.
  18. Tito Tim

YouTube Help How do you go about YouTube copyright claims and blocks

Make your own content and you will not run into copyright issues.
  19. Tito Tim

YouTube News Police blaring copyrighted music to prevent users from uploading videos to YouTube

If I had a video like that, the music would likely make me more inclined to post it. I would point out that the cops did it intentionally. And if BMG wants to claim the revenue.. that will probably just get the video that much more exposure. I am convinced the bigger companies get promoted more...
  20. Tito Tim

Need Advice Will they Monetize the video even if I'm not? (Copyright Question)

Copyright cares about usage, not monetization. YouTube has the right to place ads on any video they want, whether you are monetized or not. It is up to the copyright holder whether they allow your vids to stay up. In a lot of cases, the copyright holder will claim the revenue. Some...