• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. ENTERTAIN 2MUCH

YouTube Opinion One video 1000 views and the other 10

Hello. One of my channels has the same type of content in every videos. It's a Relax and Meditation channel, so every video has the same style of content and it doesn't change much from one to another. My questions is why one of the videos has 1000 views and the next ones have for instance, 10...
  2. ENTERTAIN 2MUCH

TubeBuddy CHANGED MY CHANNEL STRATEGY: SACRIFICED SUBSCRIBERS?

Hello dear Tubebuddy Community. Just wanted to share a change of strategy that I made and that might have sacrificed subscribers. i think is a step backwards so that I can have 100 steps forward. My channel started as a mixed content channel, superstars, ghosts, travel and everything in...
  3. ENTERTAIN 2MUCH

YouTube Opinion MULTI NICHE CHANNEL WORKS?

Hello TubeBuddy forum. I am new here and I have started a new channel on 17th december 2021. My question is that everything i've heard tells me that it is very important to have a niche, but my channel is a multi niche channel. Of course it has a main subject that is entertainment, but my goal...
  4. ENTERTAIN 2MUCH

Entertainment Channel A channel that has something for everybody!

User name: ENTERTAIN 2MUCH Title of introduction: A channel that has something for everybody! Your name/ Alias: ENTERTAIN 2MUCH Where are you from? How did you find TubeBuddy? through google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am starting my channel. It is very recent, started 17th...