• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. masadityaro

How-To Channel Random Content with me

Thanks bridgetann1
  2. masadityaro

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

The reason I create a Youtube channel is I want to share my positive experience to other people
  3. masadityaro

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

Hey, I'm watching a video about how to improve analytic youtube channels on youtube channel and he recommend using Tubebbudy
  4. masadityaro

Movies/TV movie recommendations?

I just watched "The Help" and I recommend it
  5. masadityaro

Facebook The best way for sharing Youtube Video on Social Media

Better not share anything about youtube on other social media. just let YT with its algorithm. Just my opinion
  6. masadityaro

Other how is everyone day going?

Great, I just joint this forum, and I'm very interested to be active
  7. masadityaro

Gaming What is your favorite type of video games?

I love casual game, but now i just play Pokemon Unite. Battle with my favourite pokemon
  8. masadityaro

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

Hi, I re-uploaded my screen shoot due to my last post had to be moderated by admin. I hope this is the correct one for my screenshot. Thanks (Sorry for my bad English)
  9. masadityaro

Lifestyle Channel Hello Everybody

Hello, nice to see you in this community, Greeting from Indonesia. Thanks
  10. masadityaro

Other Milestone Really taught to finish milestone 100 uploaded video

This is my new milestone, finally, I can upload 100 videos on youtube. thanks to Tubebuddy that always encourage me to reach my next goal as a milestone
  11. masadityaro

How-To Channel Random Content with me

User name: masadityaro Title of introduction: Random Content with me Your name/ Alias: Mas Adit Where are you from? Indonesia How did you find TubeBuddy? I know tubebuddy from a youtube video about how to increase viewer video What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Honestly, I wanna try...