• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. chris3141084

How-To Channel Cooking with Dog?s

Thanks, I think it could be.
  2. chris3141084

Gaming Channel Lord Of Wolves

Welcome. Looks like you’ve already reached your subscriber goal! Congrats.
  3. chris3141084

Video Review Avocado Visits Spook-Trackula - Halloween 2021!

Hey Avocado, nice to meat you. (Intentional) cute channel. I assume focused on kids. Seems super easy to produce. I don’t have kids so… The ride seemed a little long and slow. Just a touch. Started to drag, my complaints about the rides usually. Maybe a minute shorter woulda felt perfect. But if...
  4. chris3141084

Video Review Cooking with dog?s

User name: chris3141084 Title of thread: Cooking with dog?s Self review: So where do I start. I’m shooting in 4K60 on iPhone 12 Pro max, I have some tripods, voiceover on yeti x(no fine tuning) processing on iMovie. I’ve posted 1 food video, some other outdoor videos. Have 2 recipes trying to...
  5. chris3141084

Thanks for the welcoming! I’ve never seen Dr.who
  6. chris3141084

Let's count to 10,000 :D

Another question, how’d we get to 2856 on post 2842?
  7. chris3141084

Thank you! Hope we can stay motivated to show more, saw my little number grow by 1; was that you? whoever it was thanks. Winning!
  8. chris3141084

Let's count to 10,000 :D

148. Let’s do this!
  9. chris3141084

Channel Review Recently changed our theme and thumbnails. We want your honest review :)

Also, more list type video, things foreigners need to know about excelling in Korean culture. Things Not to do: things the same in both cultures. Versus video. I know you’re looking for more entertainment type content. No shame for plagiarizing in the real world. Think that’s it for now.
  10. chris3141084

User name: chris3141084 Title of introduction: Cooking with Dog?s Your name/ Alias: Dangun & Yeou and Chris Where are you from? Washington DC How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube creator said good app find SEO, community. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Feedback What would you like...
  11. chris3141084

Channel Review Recently changed our theme and thumbnails. We want your honest review :)

Hi Anny, My channel review for you is: Welcome to Korea, I lived there 2 years, loved it. 37 y/o American/ in US, Was too tall for some everland rides. I like the change in thumbnails. Before some details were far off. Especially on my phone it’s hard to pick up what you’re showcasing. More...