• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. armed gunman

Thumbnail Feedback How does photography work to convey feelings?

Let's say a picture of a big old beautiful building shot from an interesting view angle. It looks amazing. But does photography has to convey feelings? Does the old building picture count as photography even if it doesn't convey any feelings whatsoever?
  2. armed gunman

YouTube Question Bitrate recommendation for a good 1080p video uploads

Aw that's too bad, for me. As the highest resolution for the game I play is 1080p.
  3. armed gunman

YouTube Question Bitrate recommendation for a good 1080p video uploads

Hi all, It's been really frustrating for me to watch videos I uploaded to Youtube have such downgraded quality. A lot. I record my game footage on 1080 35Mbps. Still the quality is really bad. Even when I upload just some slideshow pictures! Do you have any recommendation to deal with this? Or...
  4. armed gunman

Music Channel No Copyright Music for content creators

Hi! Welcome. Congratulation on your music channel. I need music material for my channel. Do you make music other than electronic music (not sure bout the term)? Like using guitars or piano for ex. As sometimes they work best with photography slideshow video. View: https://youtu.be/UqcP6eg4Ob0
  5. armed gunman

Declined Video thumbnails or video preview on self promotion forum

Oh yes. Now I do see video thumbnail when I just hover over the thread. Takes a sec or so to pop up. Didn't notice that.
  6. armed gunman

Declined Video thumbnails or video preview on self promotion forum

Hi all. I just joined Tubebuddy recently to grow my youtube channel. I've explored some of the forums here. One of them is the self promotion. I noticed that I had to click on the thread list one by one to see the post. Wouldn't it be nicer if the list presented has some thumbnail or small video...
  7. armed gunman

Gaming Channel Music collabs for movies on Fortnite Save the World

User name: armed gunman Title: Music collabs for movies on Fortnite Save the World Age: 36 Type of collaboration: Fortnite Save The World Amount of Subscribers: 24 Ways to contact you: Thread Reply. armed gunman#2223 Why should they collaborate with you: I make musical movies as the concept. I...