• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. kachdu

Video Review Is this video able to keep your attention for more than 3 mins?

User name: kachdu Title of thread: Is this video able to keep your attention for more than 3 mins? Self review: Youtube has shadow banned this video. You cannot search the video even if you type the whole title in search bar. But I have worked too hard for this video. I think the video is good...
  2. kachdu

Video Review How can I make this video more engaging to get more audience retention?

User name: kachdu Title of thread: How can I make this video more engaging to get more audience retention? Self review: I have asked for feedback on tubebuddy forum earlier and have implemented almost all of the feedback I got. I thanks you all for that. To get more views on youtube I have got...
  3. kachdu

Video Review Do you have any tips for making this video more interesting?

User name: kachdu Title of thread: Do you have any tips for making this video more interesting? Self review: Hello friends, I have asked for feedback on tubebuddy forum earlier also and last time I got great feedback. I have basically improved everything from that feedback. The Video and audio...