• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Theomegawolfmaster

Video Review is this a funny video that is a good start for my lets play

User name: Theomegawolfmaster Title of thread: is this a funny video that is a good start for my lets play Self review: i know the thumbnail is horrible due to it being a copy of an old thumbnail i made but with cj on it. outside of the thumnail i think the video is funny with a few dark dips...
  2. Theomegawolfmaster

Video Review I want your Feedback guys for my newest video so i can improve!

I think your video is boring, to be honest, but there is a way that I know you can improve it by doing edit more and add more music to it, and after that, you can edit in funny text. your video would improve a lot if you could manage that
  3. Theomegawolfmaster

Video Review what is your opinion for what i should do here

User name: Theomegawolfmaster Title of thread: what is your opinion for what i should do here Self review: i like my different way of comedy i did in the video, the stuff i talk in the video about i cant make up my mind with though Channel review or Video review? Video review Link to...
  4. Theomegawolfmaster

Video Review IS THIS VIDEO ENGAGING AND WH

hey, my opinion is that 1. don't have a 15 second long intro. at most an intro should be 5 seconds 2. your sound quality is fine, it's just way too quiet, you can fix that by editing it to be louder or being louder in the video 3. watermarks is a no go in a video, there are free alternatives to...
  5. Theomegawolfmaster

Channel Review Gaming channel trying to get known. Needs help

I changed my banner after orilla posted and also its actually 1 year old because i didn't upload first day i made the channel just wanted to correct your info and I know that despite that it still applies I just again didn't want you to have wrong info and thanks for the support
  6. Theomegawolfmaster

Channel Review Gaming channel trying to get known. Needs help

User name: Theomegawolfmaster Title of thread: Gaming channel trying to get known. Needs help Self review: I think my videos are doing great but I fail to get known and I don't know why Channel review or Video review? Channel review Link to channel...
  7. Theomegawolfmaster

Video Review What else can I improve in this type of makeup videos?

You need.a better intro and editing other than that its great