• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. S

YouTube Question My videos are suddenly ranking. Why?

My videos are suddenly ranking for 90% of my tags then ranks for 10% of my tags. It happens a day or 2 after upload too. could that be part of it?
  2. S

YouTube Help How can you help a friend grow their channel

I have a friend on yt, they don't have many subs (neither do i). is their a way i could promote them as of now, even though 1i have under 50 subs. Thank you!
  3. S

YouTube Question I Need Some Help With Video Ideas

I am starting a art channel where i may do speed paints and art challenges. But I want to do something more than a run-of-the-mill speed paint. Like combining art and something else. My brain is dry of ideas. I would be grateful if anyone could kick some ideas my way. Thank you very much. -Summit
  4. S

Entertainment Channel Digital Artist Who Loves Dragons

User name: Summit Title of introduction: Digital Artist Who Loves Dragons Your name/ Alias: Summit Where are you from? United States How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy by watching Nick Nimmin. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I came to find collaborations and make...