• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. LeylaMango

Subscriber Milestone 25 subs!

I'm so happy!
  2. LeylaMango

Your New youtube channel name will be

Orange milk. Ummm...
  3. LeylaMango

Who Can Post Last?

I think I'll be last, if only for the minute.
  4. LeylaMango

YouTube Tips Is a stupid face on your thumbnail necessary to get lots of clicks?

On some videos, like reaction videos, it would make sense. But on other videos, it would just be clickbait, and clickbait can always backfire. Don't you hate when your videos are click-repellent?
  5. LeylaMango

Video Research How to make sure your video content is unique?

That is literally what I wrote.
  6. LeylaMango

YouTube Tips Tips & Suggestions for Making Thumbnails (Beginner & Intermediate level)

I am the beginner right now, and I can say, this is great advice. Oh, and if I had to give some of my own advice to someone newer than me? I would say "there's tons of great photo editing software out there. Make sure you find a good one that won't limit you."
  7. LeylaMango

YouTube Question How many hours do you spend on YouTube?

I typically take 10-20 minutes to film, and 30-40 minutes editing and doing all that SEO stuff (plus uploading). As for watching, it varies. I have had days where I watched 6+ hours (of gameplay which was exciting) and days where I've only watched one 30 second short.
  8. LeylaMango

YouTube Tips Are intros a waste in the video?

I like to say something like "Hi, and welcome back to Calico Village. In this video I will be..." and then cut straight to the video.
  9. LeylaMango

Need Advice Talking about subscriber goals

For most, if not all, of us, we have our subscriber goals and when we meet them we typically make a new goal, right? Some of us probably make videos saying "thank you for x subscribers" when this happens. Well, I did this a bit ago and, while making it, wondered whether to talk about my new...
  10. LeylaMango

Video Research How to make sure your video content is unique?

For me, I'm in a small enough niche that I figure, if I come up with the idea, I can defend that it was my own idea and I am not trying to copy anyone. I guess I should do more thinking about it...
  11. LeylaMango

Channel Review Where to go next?

^That actually seems like really good advice. Thanks!
  12. LeylaMango

^Thank you! I will definitely do that.
  13. LeylaMango

User name: LeylaMango Title of thread: Where to go next? Self review: So, I have had my channel for about a month now, and I've been looking into lots of good practices. It still seems to me like my videos are unprofessional, and my channel isn't growing that much. What could I do, in general...
  14. LeylaMango

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

Did I do the right screenshots? Because I haven't heard either way.
  15. LeylaMango

Need Advice Comment sections

I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you want your comments to stand out in your channel, you can just pin them. If you are looking for them to stand out in videos that aren't yours, I would suggest using a few relevant smilies :):heart::party: etc.). And, of course, be sure to proofread...
  16. LeylaMango

Video Review Is my Intro unnecessary and outro too long?

When I saw this, I thought the intro was the actual main video, it went on for so long. While it did interest me, it would probably do fine as a trailer by itself, and that trailer could be linked in a card, description, end screen, etc. As a general rule, I try to use less than 4 seconds of...
  17. LeylaMango

Answered Just to double check...

If I'm not an affiliate, can I still put a link in my description saying about how I use TubeBuddy and how useful it is? I just really want to be sure.
  18. LeylaMango

Entertainment Channel Calico Village: A Calico Critters Fan Channel intro

User name: LeylaMango Title of introduction: Calico Village: A Calico Critters Fan Channel intro Your name/ Alias: Anna / Leyla Where are you from? U.S. How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? A question What would you like to accomplish with...