• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. KS Moto Cafe

TubeBuddy YT Sponsorship Scams

So ever since I got monetized, I have been getting a steady flow of "Sponsorship" emails that made me think: This is it! I finally made it! I honestly thought I untapped the fountain of success and that my dreams were coming true... But after carefully reviewing the emails in detail and few...
  2. KS Moto Cafe

Subscriber Milestone Finally got that 2K badge + 300k views!

Looks like I am starting 2022 on the right foot. In the last few weeks, I have been heavily experimenting with new ways to present my content and using the YT community posts to create some hype for my next uploads. There were some trending topics during the month of January that I decided to...
  3. KS Moto Cafe

YouTube Question What did you learn from your 1st Year of Youtube?

Hey Tube Buddies! As I just wrapped up my first year of starting my YT Channel, I thought I would take the time to provide an update and share some of my lessons that I had to learn in order get to where I am today. I launched my motorcycle YT channel last year December 2020 because I wanted...
  4. KS Moto Cafe

Channel Milestone 1000 subs and over 4000hrs achieved!

Not gonna lie folks, I wish there was an easier way to achieve this but it took a lot of work to get here! A lot of editing, a lot of learning from feedbacks, a lot of trial and errors, and a lot of emotional rollercoaster. Now that I have met my 1 year goal early, I am going to continue to...
  5. KS Moto Cafe

YouTube Question Trending Videos vs Evergreen Videos

Hey guys, so I have been experimenting with making few videos that followed the trending topics within my unique niche (motorcycling) and it has been quite successful. These trending videos are much like "news" reporting where I provide a relay of information or my opinion of the news. These...
  6. KS Moto Cafe

YouTube Opinion Ok.. Found something odd in analytics related to "Short" videos that makes me question if this was YouTube's doing

Ok so I have been testing out YouTube Short videos on a weekly basis and I was having these spikes of views that I thought was amazing. And then lately, my new Short videos lost its spikes and are being watched like my regular uploads. At first, I thought perhaps it was my content that was not...
  7. KS Moto Cafe

Official After 6 months of creating content for YouTube, my most proud accomplishment is that I did not QUIT.

I started my channel back in December 2020. A lot of ups and downs as everyone here understands when you start out and get your feet wet. Since then, I was blessed to have some success along the way but there were a lot of lessons learned that I would like to share. After the first two months...
  8. KS Moto Cafe

TubeBuddy Just upgraded to Pro and what a difference

After numerous spam emails asking me to upgrade, I finally caved because I was having a hard time trying to get the SEO numbers and tag rankings up. After getting the Pro, it opened up a whole new world of how I title, describe, and tag my posts! I tested it with one of my low ranking videos...
  9. KS Moto Cafe

Subscriber Milestone I feel more accomplished about this than my actual career!

Not sure how long I can hold this medal for but I am posting it anyways because I feel more accomplished about this than my actual career. I wanted to take the time to thank you all for supporting me through this new journey of mine! My goal for the year was to reach 100 but with all of your...
  10. KS Moto Cafe

Lifestyle Channel A motorcycle channel aimed at new and future riders

User name: KS Moto Cafe Title of introduction: I started in last December and these are my thoughts after reaching 200 Subs Your name/ Alias: Kris Where are you from? Canada How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a lot of YT peers on Instagram using "reached X subs" milestone stamps with TubeBuddy on...