• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. LeylaMango

Subscriber Milestone 25 subs!

I'm so happy!
  2. LeylaMango

Need Advice Talking about subscriber goals

For most, if not all, of us, we have our subscriber goals and when we meet them we typically make a new goal, right? Some of us probably make videos saying "thank you for x subscribers" when this happens. Well, I did this a bit ago and, while making it, wondered whether to talk about my new...
  3. LeylaMango

Channel Review Where to go next?

User name: LeylaMango Title of thread: Where to go next? Self review: So, I have had my channel for about a month now, and I've been looking into lots of good practices. It still seems to me like my videos are unprofessional, and my channel isn't growing that much. What could I do, in general...
  4. LeylaMango

Answered Just to double check...

If I'm not an affiliate, can I still put a link in my description saying about how I use TubeBuddy and how useful it is? I just really want to be sure.
  5. LeylaMango

Entertainment Channel Calico Village: A Calico Critters Fan Channel intro

User name: LeylaMango Title of introduction: Calico Village: A Calico Critters Fan Channel intro Your name/ Alias: Anna / Leyla Where are you from? U.S. How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? A question What would you like to accomplish with...