• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. PhatBeetz

Other Milestone First Gaming Series Completed!

I finished a 13 episode series covering my first complete playthrough of a Frostpunk scenario! Looking forward to seeing what I can do to add more quality to the next one!!
  2. PhatBeetz

TubeBuddy Potential Scammers and Bots

Hi Everyone, I'm still new to the scene, and I wanted to make sure that I had my information as accurate as possible before posting for the first time on TB... I've been doing some digging into the darker aspects of becoming a YouTuber, and I wanted to bring this to the attention of fellow...
  3. PhatBeetz

Channel Milestone Created my first edited intro!

I figured out how to put together my first video using Da Vinci Resolve! So far, I've put together a trailer for my channel that I've posted as well as an intro clip between my hook and video content!
  4. PhatBeetz

Gaming Channel Hello from PhatBeetz!

User name: PhatBeetz Title of introduction: Hello from PhatBeetz! Your name/ Alias: PhatBeetz Where are you from? Greenville How did you find TubeBuddy? I found this channel through YouTube by searching on how to use OBS. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to join a community...