• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Ater

Need Advice What category to pick?

Because of my job I have to start a second channel. At the start the channel will contain beginners guides for HTML, CSS and JavaScript and in the future it may grow with other related topics. When uploading videos you pick a category for the video. For my normal channel that's always been easy...
  2. Ater

YouTube Tips The titles effect on Click-through rate

A few days ago I posted a new video. Earlier today I was going through the statistics and comparing it to my previous two uploads. The new video had a really good, almost 60%, audience retention but both the previous videos got a lot more views in the same amount of time. After looking at the...
  3. Ater

Gaming Channel Been a member for more than 2 years, but never introduced myself, better late then never!

User name: Ater Title of introduction: Been a member for more than 2 years, but never introduced myself, better late then never! Your name/ Alias: Ater Where are you from? Sweden How did you find TubeBuddy? From a YouTuber inside my niche called Loki Doki who did a video series with multiple...