• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Xolaris

Thumbnail Feedback How To Improve My Thumbnails?

Thanks! I'll try to make the text more readable
  2. Xolaris

Thumbnail Feedback Some Tips or editor to do thumbnails

Sorry brother Idk, I believe you have to register for a license through a subscription thing. I never looked into it so I could be wrong
  3. Xolaris

Channel Review Looking for input: Give me the down and dirty to get more views

HEY JON! To be honest, your channel is headed in the right direction now that you've begun uploading again. My first impression is that the thumbnails need work, you need to improve on your text placement and organization. A good rule to remember is "less is best", your most recent thumbnail...
  4. Xolaris

Thumbnail Feedback Some Tips or editor to do thumbnails

Personally I use Pixlr. its a good starting editor AND its a browser (no download required). There are better editors out there but this one is free and beginner friendly. If your making thumbnails on the go, I recommend using BAZAART (its a mobile app)
  5. Xolaris

Alright! THX for the advice :D
  6. Xolaris

Thanks for the feedback, the zombie one is the latest one so I guess that hints that I am improving. Happy thanksgiving brother
  7. Xolaris

I make gaming videos, mostly about funny moments. this is basically what all my thumbnails look like, can I get advice? It seems I have fallen into the same template. Close up of a face with COD logo somewhere
  8. Xolaris

Gaming Channel I will make you laugh

Thanks brother, glad to be here. happy holidays :D
  9. Xolaris

Gaming Channel I will make you laugh

User name: Xolaris Title of introduction: I will make you laugh Your name/ Alias: Xolaris Where are you from? In your Closet How did you find TubeBuddy? Google. I was looking for a software that displayed what tags are currently popping, this is close enough lol What made you join the...